23 November, 2011

BattleCry 2011 Honour Parade

I snapped some pics of everyone's army at BattleCry 2011 - Here are the 16 that turned out - ENJOY!

(Click to enlarge)


 Loius' Brits


 Drew aka "Big Willie"s Tyne and Tees

 Andrew Tripple's 2nd Household Cavalry (very brave bringing a Recce force)
 Serge's Feldherrnhalle - took home best painted!
 Andrew "Twinlinked" Americans
 Adam "Clockwerks" Panzer Lehr


 Denis "Matt Varnish" Italy Brits
 BJ "Manidow" US Para
 Marty "Joyous Oblivion" US 3rd Armored

I forgot to get a shot of my own, and I can't for the life of me remember who else I missed - apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A "small" diversion...

 BATTLTECH! This was my first miniature game. As I mentioned in my last post, Battletech holds a dear place in my hobby heart. I remember do...